Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rock n' Roll Yearbook '07

The end of the year is always a great time for recapping and reminiscing and after receiving my Rolling Stone 2007 Yearbook, I decided to make a few polls, collections and rankings of my own.

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but I know my high school yearbook had a few pages dedicated to making or breaking everyone's senior year where people were voted on to be "class clown" or "most likely to succeed". Well, here are a few of my favorites from 2007's rock and roll high school...

Most popular: Rihanna and Justin Timberlake
Biggest Train-Wreck: Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse
Best Smile: T.I.....and T.I.
Best Style: M.I.A. and New Young Pony Club
Most Annoying: Fergie and Soulja Boy
BIggest Troublemakers: Amy Winehouse and Kanye West
Ms. Congeniality: Corinne Bailey Rae and A Fine Frenzy
Most Artistic: Radiohead and Feist
Hottest Senior: Bruce Springsteen and John Bon Jovi
Hottest Freshman: Zac Efron
Future President: Pink and John Mayer
Most Outgoing: M.I.A. and New Young Pony Club

Agree, Disagree? Or have someone you wanna see? Let me know! Leave a comment!

No comments: