Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Don't Mind if I Do...

Hey Harrisonburg!

Mi dispiace for the delay in entries, but missing planes from Paris will do that to you! ...However, that's a story for another time.

The matter at hand is much more funky and much less expensive:

Midnight Spaghetti is celebrating their 5th anniversary in the 'Burg and I am so jealous that you can go and I can't!

On Saturday, February 9, Blame it on the Train Productions is bringing you Midnight Spaghetti's 5th birthday party at The Bag starting at 10pm. You can expect the typical Midnight Spaghetti shennanigans and more surprises than ever including plastic helmets, party hats, trophies, Midnight Spaghetti temporary tattoos, balloons, Spaghettifest 5 DVDs and a good time!

Unfortunately my time is up here in Florence, so you will have to hang tight for more. Until then, party on my party people.

No comments: